“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.”
CenteringPregnancy™ is a program that combines medical checkups and all information about pregnancy, delivery and the first baby. In addition, there is also time to ask all your questions and share your experiences with women who are due around the same period.
The meetings replace part of the 1 on 1 appointments that you would otherwise have with the midwife.
Centering Pregnancy has a large number of personal advantages:
- You receive a total of 17 hours more care than with individual care
- You get more personal attention; there is much more time to go deeper into questions
- It contributes to confidence in yourself, your pregnancy and childbirth and your role as a parent
- The appointments are known well in advance and therefore easy to schedule
In addition, there are also proven medical benefits to pregnancy counseling with Centering Pregnancy:
- Require less medication to induce contractions
- Less often drug-related pain relief is needed in women having their first child
- Less transfer to the gynecologist during childbirth
- More confidence and success when you breastfeed
For more information, visit the website of ; https://deverloskundige.nl/zwangerschap/subtekstpagina/285/centering-pregnancy/